Need help? Answers to frequently asked question can be found here.
Why Was my order Cancelled?
Your shopping cart expires after a certain period of time. If you don’t check out, your cart expires freeing up that inventory for someone else to purchase.
Why didn’t my payment go through?
We use PayPal for a number of reasons including the fact that we don’t want to be responsible for safeguarding your credit card information. One of the reason why your credit card has been rejected may be because you have a PayPal account with that credit card number recorded in it. However, if you didn’t realize that you could pay by credit card via logging into your PayPal account, or for some reason didn’t want to log into your PayPal account, and instead click on the “Don’t have a Paypal account” option your payment will be declined.
In other instances, we have seen spelling errors in names or addresses.
A credit card might also be denied if:
- The card issuer is having technical problems that prevent authorization of a transaction.
- The card issuer sees a charge that doesn’t fit your normal spending patterns and blocks the transaction to protect you.
- You’ve inadvertently exceeded the limit on your card.
If you know that your credit card is valid but your payment doesn’t go through, you might want to:
- Contact your credit card issuer directly. Ask why your card was declined, and whether you can still use it. If you can still use your card, please try your transaction again.
- Pay securely online using your bank account. You can link your bank account to your PayPal account in just a few minutes. The merchant never sees your financial or other personal information.
- Link a different credit card to your PayPal account.
For further information contact PayPal at 1-888-221-1161 or https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home .
Contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org